Monday, May 21, 2012

Parnis 44mm Submersible Modded

This is my first modded watch. It's a Parnis Submersible homage. Automatic movement by Seagull. My friend did the Bead blasting and the painting of the bezel.

Steps in Modding the Watch

1. Disassemble the watch and tape the glass and pearl lume on the bezel.



2. Remove movement
Keep in a clean container, you don't want dust to go into the movement

Ready for Bead Blasting
Bead blasting finished.
Before and after

Bezel Painted

Tool Watch
The results are amazing. It has transformed the watch into something new/different. Also I'm amazed that my Parnis Homage has good water resistance.(Hand wash, Shower) I've also seen an UN-modded submersible be used for swimming but the gaskets were lubed properly.

Photos by HAVOC

If you live in the Philippines and looking for Homages search ebay.ph or Sulit.com Search for Parnis. You can get one for a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment